What is Institutional Research?
The Office of Institutional Research serves as a reliable source for comprehensive and authoritative information about the institution.
- assists the adminstration and faculty in their planning and assessment activities
- serves as a primary contact with state and federal agencies with respect to information reporting
- responds to internal and external data requests
- produces educational and organizational studies, reports and summaries
- develops and maintains a cycle of regular institutional studies, reports and databases designed to support recurring decision needs of the institution
- serves as a reliable source for comprehensive and authoritative information about the institution
- oversees the institution's response to national statistical surveys, questionnaires and other non-routine requests for data or information
- serves as a resource for techniques of institutional research, research methodologies and the design and execution of information systems and surveys
- Easter Recess - No Classes
- Apr 20, 2014
- Easter Recess -No Classes
- Apr 21, 2014
- Last Lecture & Champagne Toast
- Apr 22, 2014