· Air Force: http://www.au.af.mil/au/ccaf/
· Army: https://jst.doded.mil/
· Navy/Marines: https://jst.doded.mil/
· Coast Guard: https://jst.doded.mil/
· Have all of your transcripts sent to the following address:
Attn: Student Records
5200 S. Park Ave.
Hamburg, NY 14075
Apply for Benefits: The application can be completed online http://www.gibill.va.gov/
· Questions about entitlement, eligibility, or application status should be directed to the Department of Veterans Affairs at 1-888-GIBILL1 (1-888-442-4551).
Provide Veterans Certifying Official with a copy of your DD214 (if applicable) and your Certificate of Eligibility
· Certificates of Eligibility are mailed directly from the Department of Veterans Affairs when your application has been processed and approved. You benefits WILL NOT be certified without this document.
· Students receiving MGIB-Active Duty (Chapter 30), Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606), or REAP (Chapter 1607) benefits must verify their enrollment on the last calendar day of the month by using the Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) at https://www.gibill.va.gov/wave or by calling toll free at 1-877-823-2378.
· If you do not already have a login/pin you will need to follow the directions on the WAVE page to set up a secure account.
Notify the VA and Veterans Certifying Offical of any changes
· Notify the Veterans Certifying Official and the Department of Veterans Affairs of any changes in your enrollment status or contact information. Failure to follow this guideline could result in an interruption of benefits, or an overpayment of benefits.
Director of Student Records/Veterans Certifying Official
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30-5:00 & Friday 8:30 - 4:30
For more information please visit the GI Bill Website: http://www.gibill.va.gov/
- Last Day to Withdraw without Academic Penalty
- Mar 31, 2015
- CAB's Hump Day Camel Hunt
- Apr 1, 2015
- Relaxing in the Lounge
- Apr 1, 2015