Information for Faculty
The Career Center can assist you and your students in the following ways:
- If you have a single student who is seeking assistance, you can encourage them to contact the career center to set up an individual appointment.
- If you have a topic that you would like the entire class to be educated on, we would be happy to conduct a workshop on any of the following topics: resume and cover letter writing, federal resumes, interviewing skills, job searching techniques and preparation for graduate school.
- Assistance with internships and job placement
We encourage the opportunity to collaborate with faculty in order to best serve our students.
Contact us today to discuss the ways that we can help!
- The Feast of Pardon
- Aug 4, 2014
- First Year Student Orientation
- Aug 8, 2014
- Last class session for summer session A2
- Aug 19, 2014