Women's Cross Country
NCAA Compliance Meeting Dates Set
- Release Date:
- June 18, 2013
Mark Your Calendars! The annual Student-Athlete Compliance Meeting dates have been set.
Any student wishing to participate in Hilbert College’s Division III athletics program MUST attend their assigned NCAA Compliance meeting date, which is listed below.
Each student-athlete is required to complete the annual Hilbert College and NCAA paperwork. Each student-athlete will be advised of Hilbert’s Sports Medicine policies and procedures and complete additional paperwork for the 2013-14 academic year. Link here for sports medicine forms.
BRING A PEN TO YOUR MEETING.
It is mandatory that each student-athlete present a copy of an approved physical from their primary doctor dated within the last six months (March 1st). Please follow this link for a copy of the required Sports Medicine paperwork which can be mailed in prior to, or turned in, at your assigned meeting date.
Please attend your team’s scheduled meeting date:
Fall Sports Teams
Sunday, August 18 Bogel 101, 4:00 pm Golf; Soccer (M/W); Women’s Volleyball
Monday, August 19 Bogel 101, 10:30 am Cross Country, any Fall sport athletes who missed 8/18/13
Winter and Spring Sports Teams (three dates, pick one)
Thursday, September 5 Bogel 101, 7:00 pm
Friday, September 6 Bogel 101, 1:00 pm
Thursday, September 12 Bogel 101, 7:00 pm
The spring sport programs will be practicing in the fall, so do not miss your opportunity to get involved. You must be cleared and meet academic standards in order to practice in the non-traditional fall season (baseball, softball, men’s and women’s lacrosse, men's volleyball).
Please contact Kelly Starchok, Hilbert’s NCAA Compliance Coordinator: email@example.com with any questions.
- 2013-2014 Fall and Winter Sports Schedules Released
- June 19, 2013
- HAMBURG, NY - The 2013 - 2014 fall and winter sports season schedules are available for review. Follow this (link) to view the men's and women's soccer schedules; the women's volleyball schedule and the men's and women's basketball schedules.
- Winter and Spring Team Peak Performers Announced
- June 7, 2013
- AMCC PEAK PERFORMERS 2012-13 PITTSBURGH, PA – After the winter and spring sport season Team Peak Performer champions were announced, ...
- What a Year!
- May 10, 2013
- Hamburg, NY - The Athletics Department, President Zane and the Administrative Council are pleased to present a snap-shot of the academic and athletic successes our 2012-13 athletes and coaches. Congratulations to each team and their coaching staffs on ...
- 2013 Athletic Awards Reception
- April 29, 2013
- Photo Recap of Reception HAMBURG, NY – The Hilbert College Athletics Department proudly honored their 2012-2013 student-athletes in its annual Athletic Awards Reception April 29. Following the Swan Auditorium ceremony, ...
- Campus Paving - Parking Information
- Jun 17, 2013
- The Late Look Event
- Jun 25, 2013
- Hilbert College Boy's Basketball Camp
- Jun 23, 2013