Internet Best Practices
- Do not open any emails from unfamiliar senders. Delete any suspicious-looking emails.
- Never disclose your password or personal information via email.
- Be careful of links in emails from unfamiliar senders.
- Be aware of where your virtual surroundings. Trust your senses. If it seems suspicious, it probably is.
- When changing passwords, never use the same password twice.
- Be aware of any unusual behavior that your PC may be displaying. It may be infected with malicious software. When in doubt, contact IT.
- Refrain from using file sharing sites or software, such as Limewire, Frostwire, Gnutella, Aries, and BitTorrent.
- Do not download files from unfamiliar websites.
- When shopping online, only give your credit card information to reputable retailers.
- Verify the security and authenticity of any online shopping website.
- Be careful of where you place your personal information, including on sites such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Campus Paving - Parking Information
- Jun 17, 2013
- The Late Look Event
- Jun 25, 2013
- Hilbert College Boy's Basketball Camp
- Jun 23, 2013