Self-Service is the College's secure student records and information portal. Students are able to access their transcripts 24/7 and register for courses when online registration is active at various points during the academic year.
Please Note: Your Self-Service username and password is the same as your other login usernames and passwords used for Blackboard, email or computer login.
Self-Service for both Graduate and Undergraduate Students is available at: https://selfservice.hilbert.edu.
Frequently Asked Self-Service Questions
I don't have an account / I'm not sure what my account is / I've forgotten my password.
- Unlike how it was in the past, your Self-Service username and password is the same as your other login usernames and passwords used for Blackboard, email or computer login. Please use the same login credentials for this site as you would the others.
- If you cannot remember your password, stop in or call the IT office. After validating your information, we can reset your password for you.
The system said that my information could not be found.
- If you are confident that your information is correct, please call 716.649.7900 and ask for the Office of Student Records to ensure that all your information is correct on file.
My grades will not appear, Self-Service says I'm on a "Stop List."
- An administrative hold has been placed on your account and your grades are being withheld until the hold is cleared. Please call 716.649.7900 and ask for the Office of Student Records for more information.
I followed your instructions and still cannot login to Self-Service.
- Please call 716.649.7900 (ext. 121) or email us at email@example.com
- CJ & FS Association Guest Speakers Series - Background Investigations
- Mar 3, 2015
- CAB's Hump Day Camel Hunt
- Mar 4, 2015
- Ultimate Frisbee Tournament
- Mar 4, 2015