For media inquiries and interview requests, please contact the Office of Marketing & Communications.
Director of Marketing & Communications
201 Franciscan Hall
HAMBURG, N.Y. – The chapter of Phi Beta Lambda at Hilbert College is an active organization whose mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs.
In April of this year the New York State chapter of Phi Beta Lambda held its annual competition in which several Hilbert students took home first place in four different categories. The following Hilbert College students were cited for their performance at the competition:
• John Babocsi first place in “Marketing Analysis and Decision-Making”
• Adam Haker first place in “Management Analysis and Decision Making”
• David Haseley first place in “Human Resource Management”
• Nina Pierino first place in “Project Management”
• Sarah Zablonski first place in “Accounting Analysis and Decision Making”
Other colleges that were represented in the competition were Briarcliffe College, SUNY Geneseo, Herkimer Community College, SUNY Binghamton, and SUNY Oswego.
Application forms, procedures and additional information
There are many ways to experience
Hilbert for yourself
Learn more about the programs that interest you