Meet the Counseling Staff
- Assist students in defining and accomplishing their personal, academic and career goals
- Counselor availability to students who are in need
- Programming opportunities focusing on the developmental needs of college students
- Consultative service to the Institution
- Assessment services
Director of Counseling
Phyllis is a New York State Licensed Mental Health Counselor. She received her undergraduate degree from SUNY at Fredonia and her graduate degree from St. Bonaventure University. She is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Mental Health Counselors Association, Association for University and College Counseling Center Directors, American Counseling Association, and American Psychological Association. Phyllis specializes in the dynamics of the alcoholic family.
Phone: 716-649-7900, ext. 232
Graduate Interns, from local colleges, assist in the counseling offices and the chat room through individual and group counseling, health and wellness screenings, and programming opportunities. Interns are available for after hours appointments. Their schedules are posted on the bulletin board near the counseling office.
- Deal or No Deal and Mashed Potato Bar
- Dec 6, 2013
- Live Nativity and Children's Christmas Party
- Dec 8, 2013
- Photo Booth and Sandy Candy
- Dec 10, 2013