All students must have a Hilbert College identification card. Your ID card must be carried with you while on campus. In addition to serving as a means of identification, it is also used for:
- Borrowing books at McGrath Library.
- Entrance to campus events, including Hilbert sports games.
- Entrance to open activities at other area colleges and universities.
- Discounts at local movie theaters, plays, concerts and other functions.
*For a list of Village of Hamburg businesses that offer discounts, please see below:
Melanie's Eats-n-Sweets Cafe and Bake Shop
Buy one lunch, get one 1/2 off (of equal or lesser value)
$1.00 off Sunday Brunch Buffet (regular price $9.99)
$3.00 off $20.00 or more
* all may not be combined with any other offer*
Please note: Discounts at Village of Hamburg businesses apply to faculty and staff as well. A student or staff ID card must be presented at all businesses.
ID cards are issued at student orientation to all new Hilbert students. There is no charge for your first card. You may also obtain a card in the Office of Student Life located on the first floor of Franciscan Hall. Cards are nontransferable. ID cards are validated on an annual basis.
Lost Your ID Card?
Lost cards should be reported to the Office of Student Life or by calling ext. 230. There is a $7 charge for a replacement ID.