Contact Us

Have a question about Adult & Evening Programs? Contact us.

Kim Chiarmonte
Director of Adult and Graduate Recruitment
Franciscan Hall


The Adult & Evening programs are unique in that they are hybrid programs and reserved for adults who already have the experience of attending college. With a requirement of at least 24 credits of college experience, it is likely that prospective students may still have student loan debts from their prior experience. As a result, Hilbert is sensitive to the financial commitment it takes to return to college.

Adult & Evening Programs:

  • B.S. Conflict Studies & Dispute Resolution
  • B.S. Organizational Development
  • B.S. Business Management
 Tuition & Fees
 Tuition   $560 per credit hour
 General College Fees  $13 per credit hour
 Technology Fee  $50 per term
 Orientation Fee  $20 (one-time fee, first-time students only)
 Other Charges
 Application Fee  $25 (Free if done online)
 Transcript Fee  $5
 Returned Check Fee  $20
 Rejected Credit Card Fee  $10


Students may apply for financial aid just like traditional undergraduate students. As a result, students must start the process by completing the FAFSA .

Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
To apply for need-based aid, go to List Hilbert College, federal code 002735, on the form. You must file the FAFSA to be eligible for federal and state grants and loans, Hilbert scholarships, or work-study employment.

For more tips on filling out your FAFSA, see one of our financial aid counselors or visit You may also visit FAFSA4caster to receive an early estimate of eligibility for federal student aid. 

What Information Will I Need?                                                                            
Gather the following information before you fill out your FAFSA:

  1. Your driver’s license and Social Security card.
  2. Your federal income tax returns and those of your parents (for dependent students). Also, W-2 forms from the most recently completed tax year.
  3. Records of untaxed income, such as Social Security or AFDC benefits.
  4. Current bank statements.
  5. Records of stocks, bonds, and other investments.
  6. Business records.
  7. Your alien registration number if you are not a U.S. citizen. 

If your tax forms are not complete, you can estimate your tax information and then forward a copy of both your taxes and your parents’ (for dependent students) to the Office of Student Finance once they are completed.

Submit Your FAFSA any time after Oct. 1 and before you start class. However, we strongly recommend you file a FAFSA between Oct. 1 and April 1 each year to ensure plenty of time for processing and  review. Aid applications should be filed before you begin your first year and every year you attend Hilbert.

Financial Aid Award

During the spring and summer, we will be sending out financial aid award emails. They will be sent in order of when the processed FAFSA applications were received and sent to the email address listed on the FAFSA.

This email will direct you to your personal financial aid account. It will describe your financial aid package, including information on how much the government determines what you should be able to pay. This is called your EFC (estimated family contribution). 

The award letter will likely include loans, grants, and maybe even scholarships. After you review and understand the financial aid, you must accept or decline each award. There is a separate application to apply for the TAP program of the State of New York. 

Applying for Loans

There is a Federal Direct Loan website that offers additional information about the direct lending program and how to apply for loans.

Hilbert College
Office of Financial Aid
Franciscan Hall
5200 South Park Avenue
Hamburg, NY 14075

Get More Information

Get more information about Adult & Evening Programs.


Ready to Apply?