The Cybersecurity bachelor’s degree completion program has been designed for those with at least 60 credits for easy transfer and completion in our convenient online format.
- Easy Transfer of Classes
- Finish in Less Than Two Years
- Online Learning Platform
CYBERSECURITY | ONLINE DEGREE COMPLETION
Sophisticated technology has given rise to new kinds of crime, from corporate accounting scandals to identity theft and cyber-terrorism. An online bachelor's degree in cybersecurity can equip graduates to navigate the current complexities of cybercrime from technical and managerial approaches.
What Can I Do with an Online Bachelor’s in Cybersecurity?
As a graduate of this degree-completion program, you’ll be prepared for career opportunities in business, government and law enforcement. Cybersecurity is a fast-growing field, offering many benefits, including job security, retirement packages, lucrative pay and vital work. Job roles in this area include:
- Intelligence analyst
- Computer crimes special investigator
- Credit card fraud investigator
- Money laundering prevention analyst
- Network administrator
- Bank security compliance officer
- Forensic examiner
- Many more!
Why Should I Pursue a Cybersecurity Degree Completion Program at Hilbert?
At Hilbert, we make the transfer process as simple as possible. Transfer in your college credits and complete your bachelor's degree in cybersecurity entirely online. And, with an integrated ethics component at all levels of the curriculum, you’ll meet all the requirements for taking on the challenges of technology leadership, beginning in the classroom through real-world scenarios. Practical skills for real-world situations—this is the key to why a Hilbert College education is always worth the effort.
Other advantages of earning a cybersecurity degree at Hilbert include:
- Flexibility: Hilbert College offers flexible class options, including on-campus and an entirely online learning platform.
- Convenience: Easy transferability of credits toward degree requirements.
- Expert Faculty: Program faculty have extensive industry experience.
- Accelerated Pace: Cybersecurity degree completion in less than two years.
- Industry Standard: Cybersecurity students gain the knowledge required to pass industry recognized cybersecurity certifications such as the ComptTIA Network+, ComptTIA Security+ and Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) examinations.
Ready to find out how soon you can finish your degree in cybersecurity? Contact us to get started today!