Hilbert College Visitor Registration Log
PLEASE READ BEFORE FILLING OUT THE FORM
AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THIS FACILITY, IN SIGNING BELOW, I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- I will not willfully violate Hilbert College policies.
- Over the past two weeks, I have not experienced the following: Fever, shortness of breath, cough, chills, muscle pain unexplained, headache, sore throat, new symptoms of loss of taste or smell.
- Over the past two weeks, I have not come in close contact with a person either confirmed as COVID positive and/or suspected of having COVID-19.
- Over the past two weeks I have not tested positive for COVID-19.
- The following are prohibited on campus and prior authorization is needed for admitting them onto Hilbert property:
- Firearms, other dangerous or deadly weapons, explosives, incendiary and explosive devices
- Privately owned radio frequency transmitting equipment (excluding cellular phones and pagers)
- Controlled substances including illegal drugs and associated paraphernalia not to include prescription medication
- Any pepper sprays or chemical mace products
- Other items prohibited by law or considered detrimental to the facility