Housing Selection 2018-2019
Phase 1: Apply for Housing
Phase 2: Deposit for Housing
APPLICATIONS AND DEPOSITS ARE DUE: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2018
All applications or deposits submitted after this will be placed starting May 1, 2018
- Pay a $125 housing deposit in-person or by phone to the Student Finance Office.
- Students can also Pay Online Here
- Housing deposits are allocated to Fall 2018 bills. No deposit will be waived.
Phase 3: Receive Email for Housing Selection
Phase 4: Select Housing
- All students will be emailed through their Hilbert account of when they can select housing by April 20, 2018. This phase will not apply to students who deposited after April 18, 2018.
- Week of April 23, 2018- Students will full housing capacities will select rooms. Students will receive days and times to which they can select and must schedule a 5 minute appointment with the Director of Residence Life.
- April 27, 2018- Students that do not fill housing can select rooms.Requests will be honored dependent on capacity.
- May 1, 2018 until Move In Day- Students can continue phase one and two and will be placed in housing by the Director of Residence Life. Requests will be honored dependent on capacity.
Phase 5: Confirm Housing
- All residents will received confirmed housing assignments in July of 2018 and/or if roommates change. This will occur via email.
Phase 6: Move In Day
- Move In Day is on SATURDAY, AUGUST 25, 2018 from 10 AM- 2 PM. Students can move in any time after move in day but our move in crew will assist you during the formal move in day.