Current Student Housing Selection 2020-2021
Phase 1: Apply for Housing
Phase 2: Deposit for Housing
- Pay a $125 housing deposit in-person or by phone to the Student Finance Office.
- Students can also Pay Online Here
- Housing deposits are allocated to Fall 2020 bills. No deposit will be waived.
Phase 3: Educational Requirements
- Due to the high demand of the campus apartments, residents to are applying to live in the campus apartments are required to attend one of four educational programs focused on apartment style living. Failure to complete the educational requirements will delay your ability to select housing.
APPLICATIONS AND DEPOSITS ARE DUE: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8, 2020
All applications or deposits submitted after this will be placed starting May 1, 2020.
Phase 4: Receive Email for Housing Selection
Phase 5: Select Housing
- All students will be emailed through their Hilbert account of when they can select housing by April 14, 2020. This phase will not apply to students who deposited after April 8, 2020.
- April 20 & 21, 2020- Students will full housing capacities will select rooms. Students will receive days and times to which they can select and must schedule a 5 minute appointment with the Director of Residence Life.
- April 23, 2020- Students that do not fill housing can select rooms.Requests will be honored dependent on capacity.
- May 1, 2020 until Move In Day- Students can continue phase one and two and will be placed in housing by the Director of Residence Life. Requests will be honored dependent on capacity.
Phase 6: Confirm Housing
- All residents will received confirmed housing assignments in July of 2020 and/or if roommates change. This will occur via email.
Phase 7: Move In Day
- Move In Day will be on Saturday, August 29th from 10 AM- 2 PM. Check in will continue on Saturday without the move in crew until 12 AM. Additional check in's will be available during business hours or by appointment.