On behalf of the administration, faculty and staff we are excited to provide important information for the 2017 commencement exercise. Please feel free to contact the Office of the Provost at 716-649-7900 ext. 373 if you have any additional questions or concerns that are not addressed on this site.
Graduation Fair – March 29, 2017
Please join us for the 3rd Annual Graduation Fair! Please stop by the lower level of the Campus Center between 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm for our one stop shop to collect all of your graduation needs. The following offices and vendors will be on hand to answer questions, collect information and gather the necessary information you need for your commencement ceremony.
Highlights of the Graduation Fair include:
- Getting measured and purchase your cap and gown
- Purchase brunch tickets
- Pick up your invitations for Commencement and the Baccalaureate Mass
- Sign up to join the alumni association
- Enter to win great prizes and enjoy delicious refreshments
- FREE gift from Student Activities!
- Order Hilbert College rings, preview merchandise at collegerings.herffjones.com
Graduation Information Forms:
Graduation – Saturday, May 13, 2017
Schedule of Events
Baccalaureate Mass – 9:30 am, Swan Auditorium
- Graduates will assemble at 8:45 am with their academic gowns in room 216 of Paczesny Hall.
- Staff members will be there to assist and lead in the procession along with trustees, administrators, faculty and staff.
- Guests should go directly to the auditorium.
Commencement Brunch – 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Tickets must be purchased by May 5th and are pre-sale only; there will be no tickets available at the door.
- Graduates and their families are invited to attend our Commencement Brunch on Saturday morning.
- The menu will include fresh fruit, assorted pastries, scrambled eggs, carved ham, home fries. French toast, coffee and juice.
- Tickets for graduates are $5.00 each; family and friends are $14.25 each and $6.50 each for children 10 years of age and younger.
Commencement Ceremony- Begins promptly at 1:00 pm
- Doors to the auditorium will open promptly at 11:45 am for family and guests.
- Graduates should arrive at the Wesleyan Church no later than 12:15 pm. Please report to the room that is marked by your academic major.
- Dress in cap and gown.
- Graduates arriving after 12:30 pm will not participate in the ceremony.
- Leave all valuables with friends or family members. Please do not leave any personal items in the gathering room.