On behalf of the administration, faculty and staff we are excited to provide important information for the 2020 commencement exercise. Please feel free to contact the Office of the Provost at 716-926-8923 if you have any additional questions or concerns that are not addressed on this site.
Please stop by the Campus Center on March 25th between 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm to purchase your cap and gown and pick up tickets to Commencement. Baccalaureate Mass information and brunch tickets will also be available. Sign up to win great prizes and celebrate your commencement with some light refreshments. If you are not available on the 18th , you can purchase your cap and gown from the bookstore any day before March 27th between 9:00 am -6:00 pm.
Highlights of the Graduation Fair:
- Get measured and purchase your cap and gown
- Purchase brunch tickets
- Pick up your invitations for Commencement and the Baccalaureate Mass
- Sign up to join the Alumni Association
- Enter to win great prizes and enjoy delicious refreshments
- Get a FREE gift from Student Activities!
Graduation – Saturday, May 9, 2020
Schedule of Events
Baccalaureate Mass – 9:30 am, Swan Auditorium
- Baccalaureate Mass will be held in Swan Auditorium located on Hilbert Campus, 5200 South Park Avenue at 9:30 AM on Saturday, May 9th.
- Students attending Mass should meet in Paczesny 216 no later than 9:00 AM to be robed.
- Please email Eileen Stack, Administrative Assistant to the President, at email@example.com to let her know if you plan to attend Baccalaureate Mass.
Commencement Brunch – 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Graduates and their families are invited to attend our Commencement Brunch on Saturday morning.
- Tickets must be purchased in the Faculty Services Office (Bogel 109) by May 1st and are pre-sale only; there will be no tickets available at the door.
- The menu will include coffee, juice, fresh fruit, french toast, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, home fries, and assorted pastries.
- Tickets for graduates are $5.00 each; family and friends are $14.75 each and $6.75 each for children 10 years of age and younger.
Commencement Ceremony- Begins promptly at 1:00 pm
- The Commencement Ceremony will be held at Watermark Wesleyan Church, 4999 McKinley Parkway, at 1:00 PM.
- Students should arrive at Watermark Wesleyan Church at 12:15 PM – no later than 12:30 PM.
- The ceremony typically lasts about 1 1/2 hours, followed by a President's reception at the church (cookies and punch will be served).
Detailed information is available in the PDF linked below.