On behalf of the administration, faculty and staff we are excited to provide important information for the 2019 commencement exercise. Please feel free to contact the Office of the Provost at 716-649-7900 ext. 373 if you have any additional questions or concerns that are not addressed on this site.
Graduation Fair – March 20, 2019
Please join us for the Annual Graduation Fair! Please stop by the lower level of the Campus Center between 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm for our one stop shop to collect all of your graduation needs. The following offices and vendors will be on hand to answer questions, collect information and gather the necessary information you need for your commencement ceremony.
Highlights of the Graduation Fair:
- Get measured and purchase your cap and gown
- Purchase brunch tickets
- Pick up your invitations for Commencement and the Baccalaureate Mass
- Sign up to join the Alumni Association
- Enter to win great prizes and enjoy delicious refreshments
- Get a FREE gift from Student Activities!
Graduation Information Forms:
Graduation – Saturday, May 11, 2019
Schedule of Events
Baccalaureate Mass – 9:30 am, Swan Auditorium
- Baccalaureate Mass will be held in Swan Auditorium located on Hilbert Campus, 5200 South Park Avenue at 9:30 AM on Saturday, May 11th.
- Students attending Mass should meet in Paczesny 216 no later than 9:00 AM to be robed.
- Please email Jessica Todd, Director of Student Activities, at email@example.com to let her know if you plan to attend Baccalaureate Mass.
Commencement Brunch – 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Graduates and their families are invited to attend our Commencement Brunch on Saturday morning.
- Tickets must be purchased in the President's Office by May 3rd and are pre-sale only; there will be no tickets available at the door.
- The menu will include coffee, juice, fresh fruit, french toast, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, home fries, and assorted pastries.
- Tickets for graduates are $5.00 each; family and friends are $14.75 each and $6.75 each for children 10 years of age and younger.
Commencement Ceremony- Begins promptly at 1:00 pm
- The Commencement Ceremony will be held at Watermark Wesleyan Church, 4999 McKinley Parkway, at 1:00 PM.
- Students should arrive at Watermark Wesleyan Church at 12:15 PM – no later than 12:30 PM.
- The ceremony typically lasts about 1 1/2 hours, followed by a President's reception at the church (cookies and punch will be served).