Contact Us

Have a question for the Student Records Office? Contact us.

Franciscan Hall, First Floor
Office: 716-926-8830
Fax: 716-648-3327

Katelyn Letizia
Katelyn Letizia
Kaitlyn Haskins photo
Kaitlyn Haskins 
Student Records Clerk

Students touring Student Records during orientation

Student Records

The Student Records Office is located on the first floor of Franciscan Hall. Services include course registration, transcript processing, and enrollment verification. 

Student Records Office Hours

Monday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
 Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm

Please note: hours are subject to change during periods of registration and the summer months.