Academic minors allow you to learn about subjects outside your academic major, an alternative that will both complement your main field of study and increase your career and professional marketability in today's rapidly changing work environment.

Consult with your academic adviser for more information about pursuing a minor at Hilbert.

To pursue a minor, you must be in your sophomore year and have written permission from your department chairperson and the chairperson of the department offering the minor. A grade of C or better in all courses for the minor must be achieved.

Minors available at Hilbert include:


You can also gain a more in-depth understanding of a specific subject or area of interest within your major by selecting a concentration. It can help you develop the background and abilities sought after by many of today's employers. With more than 30 concentrations, you have many options available to match your interests.

Concentrations available at Hilbert include: