Answers to frequently asked questions about the undergraduate Honors Program at Hilbert College: 1. Do I have to take special honors courses?
2. How many students are in the Honors Program?
3. What is required to stay in the Honors Program?
4. What happens if my GPA falls below a 3.5?
5. What are some of the benefits of being in the Honors Program?
6. Is special housing available for honors students?
7. Will I automatically be admitted to the Honors Program if I'm accepted at Hilbert and meet honors admission criteria?
8. As an honors student, can I register early for classes?
9. What do students do to fulfill their community service requirement?
10. How will having been in the Honors Program benefit me after graduation?
11. If I do not quality for entry when first admitted to Hilbert, can I get into the Honors Program later?
12. Are transfer students eligible for the Honors Program?
13. What is the connection between the honors and elder scholars programs?
14. Will there be anything special on my diploma or transcript that indicates I was an honors student?
Application forms, procedures and additional information
There are many ways to experience
Hilbert for yourself
Learn more about the programs that interest you
For Accessibility help, contact Nicole Darrow at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716) 926-8829.