Welcome to Hilbert College!
We can't wait to have you on campus for Orientation! You'll meet your new classmates, and learn what it means to be a Hawk! Be sure to RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your spot. Orientation is required for all new students.
Register for Orientation Here!
Parents and Family Members- Fill out the Family Contact Information Form
New Student Pre-Orientation Check-List
After registering for Orientation you will receive an email detailing a few check list items that you must complete prior to attending Orientation. These items include:
- Completing an online course on sexual and interpersonal violence prevention and response in Blackboard.
- Submitting physical and immunization records
- Participating in our Orientation service project
Student Orientation Schedule
A detailed schedule will be provided for you when you arrive at orientation. Here are some things you can expect.:
- A full day of learning about campus and meeting new people
- Meeting with Faculty and Staff
- Learning what to expect your first semester
Parent and Family Orientation
Parents, families, and support systems are welcome to attend orientation with your student! You'll learn what to expect from your student and how to partner with us to aid your student's success. Please note that students are allowed 2 guests, only. Due to the length and content of the program, it is not recommended for small children.
For those who are traveling from outside of the Buffalo area and need accommodations, please consider these hotels close to the College.
3565 Commerce Place
Hamburg NY 14075
5444 Camp Road
Hamburg NY 14075