Welcome to Hilbert College!
We look forward to seeing you at Orientation and building a strong relationship with you as you become part of the Hilbert College community. At Orientation you will learn your way around campus, spend time with other incoming students, and learn all about how to be successful as a Hilbert College student. Orientation is required for all students.
Our mandatory summer Orientation program for all incoming undergraduate first year and transfer students will take place on Thursday, January 10. Register Here.
New Student Pre-Orientation Check-List
After registering for your preferred Orientation date you will receive a letter in the mail detailing a few check list items that you must complete prior to attending Orientation. These items include:
- Completing an online course on sexual and interpersonal violence prevention and response in Blackboard.
- Submitting physical and immunization records
- Participating in our Orientation service project
- Communicating any special accommodations needed for you or your guests to fully participate in Orientation.
Student Orientation Schedule
For detailed information on student Orientation sessions please click on the link below. You will receive a printed schedule when you check in at Orientation.
- The January 10 schedule will go live by the end of December.
Please dress casually and comfortably.
Family Orientation Schedule
Families are welcome to attend Orientation and will follow the same schedule as students. Please make sure to indicate who is attending Orientation with you when you fill out your registration information.