We look forward to seeing students on campus for the fall semester. The Student Activities office will look to help students engage both in person and virtually. There are a lot of virtual engagement opportunities online and we have provided some opportunities from around the world. Please explore the museums, animal cams, virtual classes, concerts, and events.
Explore Beyond Campus
Virtual Museums and Tours
- Lunch Doodles with MoWillems! Join Kennedy Center Education Artist-in-Residence at Home for a live daily doodle lesson at 12:00pm EST. Videos will be available after live on the Kennedy Center YouTube channel.
- For an introduction to mindfulness meditation that you can practice on your own, visit UCLA Health for downloadable guided meditations in both English and Spanish.
- Join the McHarper Manor weekdays on Facebook for a daily art project tutorial. Art projects will range from watercolor paintings to chalk art to canvas painting and will take place live at 12:00pm EST. Videos will be available after the live class on the McHarper Manor Facebook page.
Virtual Concerts and Events
- Find a list of daily free concerts here.
- Disney World and Disney Land might be closed, but you can still ride their rides virtually here.
Buffalo and NY