In case of illness or injury requiring emergency medical assistance:
- Call 911 or 9-911 if using a campus phone and call Campus Safety at (716) 479-1233
Campus safety's phone number is also programmed (clearly marked "Campus Safety" or "Security") into in-house campus phones for direct access to an officer. Emergency phones located in various campus locations will also put you in immediate contact with campus safety.
All Hilbert campus safety officers are trained and certified in CPR and first aid. The college also has three automated external defibrillators (AED) available on campus for medical emergencies.
Standard medical supplies, such as bandages, ointment, etc., are available in first aid kits located around campus. First aid kits may be found at the following campus locations:
- Bogel Hall - switchboard lobby
- Franciscan Hall, First Floor - Office of Student Life
- McGrath Library - main entrance
- Hafner Recreation Center - main lobby
- Campus Center - student lounge
- Resident Halls/Apartments - RA office
- Maintenance - Office of Campus Safety and director's office