Hilbert College belongs to the Western New York Consortium of Higher Education, which permits full-time students to register for individual courses at any of the participating colleges or universities.
Requirements of Cross Registration:
- Register full time (at least 12 credit hours) matriculated status
- May only cross register for one course per semester
- All course related fees in excess of tuition are the responsibility of the student (ex: lab fees)
- Applies to undergraduate courses only
Cross Registration Directions:
- Print the Cross Registration Form and obtain signatures from home institution
- Take Cross Registration Form to host institution and register for classes
- At the end of the semester, request an official transcript from the host institution to be sent to the Student Records Office
Click here for a link of participating institutions and important registration dates and deadlines.