Request your Military Transcripts
Have all of your transcripts sent to:
5200 S. Park Ave.
Hamburg, NY 14075
Apply for Benefits:
- The application can be completed online http://www.gibill.va.gov/
- Questions about entitlement, eligibility, or application status should be directed to the Department of Veterans Affairs at 1-888-GIBILL1 (1-888-442-4551).
Provide Veterans Certifying Official with a copy of your DD214 (if applicable) and your Certificate of Eligibility
- Certificates of Eligibility are mailed directly from the Department of Veterans Affairs when your application has been processed and approved. You benefits WILL NOT be certified without this document.
Certify your Enrollment
- Students receiving MGIB-Active Duty (Chapter 30), Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606), or REAP (Chapter 1607) benefits must verify their enrollment on the last calendar day of the month by using the Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) at https://www.gibill.va.gov/wave or by calling toll free at 1-877-823-2378.
- If you do not already have a login/pin you will need to follow the directions on the WAVE page to set up a secure account.
Notify the VA and Veterans Certifying Official of any changes