check_boxRequest your Military Transcripts

     Have all of your transcripts sent to:
               Hilbert College
               5200 S. Park Ave.
               Hamburg, NY 14075

check_boxApply for Benefits:

  • The application can be completed online
  • Questions about entitlement, eligibility, or application status should be directed to the Department of Veterans Affairs at 1-888-GIBILL1 (1-888-442-4551).     

check_boxProvide Veterans Certifying Official with a copy of your DD214 (if applicable) and your Certificate of Eligibility

  • Certificates of Eligibility are mailed directly from the Department of Veterans Affairs when your application has been processed and approved. You benefits WILL NOT be certified without this document.

check_boxCertify your Enrollment

  • Students receiving MGIB-Active Duty (Chapter 30), Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606), or REAP (Chapter 1607) benefits must verify their enrollment on the last calendar day of the month by using the Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) at or by calling toll free at 1-877-823-2378.
  • If you do not already have a login/pin you will need to follow the directions on the WAVE page to set up a secure account.

check_boxNotify the VA and Veterans Certifying Official of any changes

  • Notify the Veterans Certifying Official and the Department of Veterans Affairs of any changes in your enrollment status or contact information. Failure to follow this guideline could result in an interruption of benefits, or an overpayment of benefits.    

                         For more information, visit the GI Bill® website:

MFS19-20_Bronze_300x300            Student Veterans Association          Yellow Ribbon School

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at