is an online streaming service that allows for our on-campus students have access to over 150 channels and can be used on your personal devices.
Download To Watch on Your Devices
The SpectrumU app can be downloaded from the following platforms:
Watch From Your Laptop
- Journey to https://watch.spectrum.net/domainsearch/
- Enter our college domain: hilbert.edu
- Click submit.
- Enter your hilbert.edu credentials.
Watch From Your Television
To watch SpectrumU on a traditional TV, you'll need to get the app on a supported device, like Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, or Google TV and connect via a HDMI cable. For smart TVs, download the app.
- SpectrumU will only work while your device is connected to the college network RESNET.
- If the network is connected properly, the app prompts you to Hilbert authentication. Login with your Hilbert credentials.
Android & iOS
- To watch on mobile devices, go to the App store (Google Play, App Store) and search for SpectrumU.
- Download the app and click "Get Started"
- Enter hilbert.edu for the school domain
- Login in with your Hilbert email credentials
- Click "Watch TV"
The following devices and OS version numbers are currently supported:
- Android smartphones and tablets running Android 5 or above
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 11 or above
- Kindle Fire Phone and all Kindle Fire Tablets except for the 1st generation model
- Mac: Safari 7 or higher, Firefox 45 or higher, or Chrome 43 or higher
- PC: IE 11, Chrome 43 or higher, Firefox 45 or higher, or MS Edge 12 or higher
- Apple TV: All fourth and fifth-generation
TV Programming Offered
Over 150 channels of TV are available to you. Stay tuned for details!